• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleaning out car

Right what can I do?!

Tonight I'm picking up my college friends to go and have a meal, I have cleared out all the rubbish. However somehow my car has loads of hay in it :oops::lol: how does it get everywhere!

Now you'd think this would be easy to solve take a hoover ouutside right? No I'm in the top flat (third floor) no neighbours are in but I'd feel weird asking them anyway!

I have picked up what I can by hand, but I might just have to let them see it :oops:. They know I have rabbits but they might not be expecting to sit in a car full of hay!

....as above, also for future use with bunnies keep and old curtain, or sheet to cover your seats, in the boot for when you need to next take buns to vets or get hay etc, you will still get a few escaped bits, but nowhere near as bad :)

At most car wash places they have a hoover that you can use (for a cost) Its like the machine that you use to fill your tires with air. Very handy:D

Back