• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 5th birthday FRASIER BUN!!! PICS ADDED! x

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Its Frasier's 5th birthday and his 1st anniversary gotcha day with us!! It was actually yesterday but I had to wait until late last night for him to show signs of interest in his toysies. Frasier likes to Snnnoooooooooooooze during the day. I can't believe he is five years old - a real gentlman bun!!:love:

I will upload some pics in a mo :D

Last edited:
20080725004.jpg

20080725008.jpg

20080725012.jpg

20080725010.jpg

20080725003.jpg

20080725008.jpg

They are not too interested in the carrot tree which is a shame but they like the pink chewies and willow rings. :love:

I also ordered two pink vet beds which arrived today but I think they are fake as they are so thin and nothing like the one I bought previously, so I haven't given them to them as am going to see what the ebay seller says.:(

Happy Birthday Fraiser!! Absolutely gorgeous bunnys - they look so huggable!! :love: :love: :D What a lucky bunny!

:wave: Hiya Frasier - haven't seen you for a while - you're still as gorgeous as ever! Happy Birthday little man!! Big snuggles.xxx

Back