• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for number five please... U/D So far, so good! :D

CarmenCole

Mama Doe
Hi

I've been over to Brum and picked up bunny number 5 this evening. Formally known as Miffy, she has been re-named as Fluffy-Honey-Ginger by my little nephew! :lol:

So, Miffy-Fluffy-Honey-Ginger is off to the vets first thing tomorrow morning for her spay. She will come back here to me for a 3 week stay while her foster Mummy goes away to Alicante. Then, back to Brum till next summer, giving me enough time to try bonding my 4 again, then she will come home permanently to be (hopefully) bonded into my group.

Vibes for surgery at 8.30 tomorrow morning please!

Carmen

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

She came through the GA fine. I told them that she threatens stasis at the drop of a hat, so they kept a really close eye on her and wouldn't let her home till she had produced satisfactory proof that her insides were moving!

She's sulking in her old indoor cage, I will sleep downstairs with her tonight, and get her big hutch from my sis in the morning.

Carmen

Back