• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Jill, Donna and Faye at Honeybunny's

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
Here are some piccies of Gabriel.

He is just soooooooooooo joyful and runs and binkies the most of all our bunnies. His love of life is rubbing off on Nia who joins in :D

Thank you so much for saving Gabriel's life. We love him to bits - particularly his ginger eyelashes :love::love::love: We think you can see from the piccies how happy he is, he no longer looks fearful.

s156o4.jpg

2a8gfva.jpg

5n9gqx.jpg

oh Vanessa thank you so much for the update..it is so good to see him looking relaxed and to know he is happy:D Glad to hear Nia is coming out of her shell a bit too.
Thank you for giving him a wonderful home and give him a noserub from me

I will Jill!

He is perfectly happy to be stroked and fussed in the hutch and him and Nia are so clean and tidy! He does like to shred his poos tho :? maybe the artist in him :) He does box when we pick him up but there is no aggression with it and will always run to us for a treat. He is also very smart - removed the vetbed and the trap door in his hutch and let himself down into the run overnight!

I can't tell you how much pleasure it has given us to see him so happy and settled, he is truly special.

Back