• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new bunny joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal ry

Warren Veteran
im all excited :p

sorry a bit of silly thread :oops:

but i found the girl bunny of my dreams and have called her minnie :love: shes so funny she rolls around jumps up and gives kisses!! :D

and because of her i have just scatterd busters ashes and feel ready to move on and i have only had her about 4 hours :lol:

her and disney have been looking at each other and are all loved up already you can see it in there eyes :love:

bless the bunnys!!!!!!!

shes a dwarf lop cross

i rilly wnat to put pics up but my evil camra lead is dead so i cant put pics up!! :evil: :(

well she had a white layer of fur then mixed with light brown and black on her

she has a lovely face wich is all mixed coullers lovely brown eyes and shes all funny :lol:

shes 8 weeks

and i got her from an adoption pen i wnated her sis who was alot more shy and not as fun but alas i could not so i left with a dog not a rabbit :lol:

she has a lovely face wich is all mixed coullers lovely brown eyes and shes all funny :lol:

shes 8 weeks

and i got her from an adoption pen i wnated her sis who was alot more shy and not as fun but alas i could not so i left with a dog not a rabbit :lol:

Sorry a bit confused. So you have got a new dog not a rabbit :?

no shes a rabbit who is a dog!!

she rolls over she already somes to her name and she licks shes a dog but was made in to a rabbit :lol:

you can say that again :lol:

shes a live wire :shock:

hope she does not calm down any time soon

i wonder what makes her act like a dog when my rabbits and her sister and brother do not

what's an adoption pen? i don't know what that is!

will your new bun be bonded with Disney once she's been neutered?

she has a lovely face which is all mixed colours, lovely brown eyes and shes all funny :lol:

shes 8 weeks

and i got her from an adoption pen i wanted her sis who was alot more shy and not as fun but alas i could not so i left with a dog not a rabbit :lol:

If you wanted her sister why didn't you get her...

oh, so it wasn't an adoption?

i'm confused now!
Me too:?

no she was got froma pet shop in an adoption pen a pets at home adoption pen and shes sooooooooo cute!!! :love:

ohh because we can only have 1 female

She sounds like a mina and Molly bun (2 of mine) looking forward to pics. Take care with her and Disney till they're neutered etc. :) Is Disney a boy or girl?

disney is a lovely boy he has seen her and so i put her up top the bars and he licked her nose!!!!!!! :love:

well they put ehr and her sis and her bro in and there lovely!! :D

apparently the person gave them up as they were getting a puppy :(

but there lovely :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back