• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

letchworth to manchester asap

elaine

Mama Doe
I have offered to help with the 6 frenchies that kay has posted about in chat but these need to be got to manchester as she is worried what is goign to happen to them otherwise

If I pass letchworth (no idea where it is) when I go to essex (next week prob mon or tue) to get the German lop then I can Pick up bunnies on my way back and drop them off too!!

ahhh gettin excited now ROAD TRIP!! Dog sitting, uuuubbber cute bunnies!! What a week this is gonna be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya that would be great I could even meet you at some services or something to save you going off route? If you let me know what time you'll be passing and what route your taking I'll gladly meet you :D

Chipmunk_k, are you able to get them up to Manchester? :D
If there are any problems with the above plan, if they can be gotten to Sandy in Bedfordshire (A1) TODAY, then I can get them up to Nottingham and hold them til Notts - Manc can be sorted...

Chipmunk_k, are you able to get them up to Manchester? :D
If there are any problems with the above plan, if they can be gotten to Sandy in Bedfordshire (A1) TODAY, then I can get them up to Nottingham and hold them til Notts - Manc can be sorted...

Hiya I don't get them till tomorrow morning.

Yep it's no problem!! I checked out the route and its only an extra 20 min to stop by letch worth on the way back!! and yea Manchesters is no problem it's not far from me, and I have friends there so I make the journey all the time! Plus I think a pit stop at your would be good for the German lop anyway!!

Hi Chipmunk, sorry but its all fallen through again. Thank you for your kind offer of help and I am really sorry that you recieved a nasty message, I think its awful that people can be nasty when you are being really helpful and lovely :D

Hi Chipmunk, sorry but its all fallen through again. Thank you for your kind offer of help and I am really sorry that you recieved a nasty message, I think its awful that people can be nasty when you are being really helpful and lovely :D

What is all this about:shock:

I really appreciate Chipmomks offers of help but unfortunately the times she can do it aren't suitable for me and unfortunately Elaine has got some other commitments (the joys of running a rescue you never know what is going to happen when:roll:).
:evil: There is no need for anyone to be sending anybody nasty messages to anybody offering help and especially if the situation doesn't concern the person sending the messages.

Chipmonk
I hav en't got a clue at the minute what as gone on but I would really appreiate you sending me a copy of the message. I really appreciate the offers of help you have offered on both the transport request threads which concern me and I am certainly not having you getting any nasty messages for the sake of offering to help some rabbits get to me.

What is all this about:shock:

I really appreciate Chipmomks offers of help but unfortunately the times she can do it aren't suitable for me and unfortunately Elaine has got some other commitments (the joys of running a rescue you never know what is going to happen when:roll:).
:evil: There is no need for anyone to be sending anybody nasty messages to anybody offering help and especially if the situation doesn't concern the person sending the messages.

Chipmonk
I hav en't got a clue at the minute what as gone on but I would really appreiate you sending me a copy of the message. I really appreciate the offers of help you have offered on both the transport request threads which concern me and I am certainly not having you getting any nasty messages for the sake of offering to help some rabbits get to me.

Here here, thank you all for your help, I but more importantly the rabbits really really appreciate it. :D

Back