• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whhhhhaaaa? Bobbin and Roo? in ma house?!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

i just found them... in the fridge! :lol:

DSCF2483.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:

I just love it Laura... :love: :love: :love: but you knew that already *ratta tat tat at the door* I'm here, ready to eat my bunnies!! Yummers! :lol: :lol:

THAT IS SO CUTE!!! Did you make that?!

weeee, i did1 i was trying to make Carlton but had to add so much black to the fondant that it turned to gloop! so i thought i'd have a go at another bun..... but i couldn't do Bobbin without Roo! :lol:

the weather was too hot for it though, it was all going tacky so quickly!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol:

I just love it Laura... :love: :love: :love: but you knew that already *ratta tat tat at the door* I'm here, ready to eat my bunnies!! Yummers! :lol: :lol:

:shock: someone call bunneh social services!! :lol:

they are sitting on the table watching Eastenders! :lol:

weeee, i did1 i was trying to make Carlton but had to add so much black to the fondant that it turned to gloop! so i thought i'd have a go at another bun..... but i couldn't do Bobbin without Roo! :lol:

the weather was too hot for it though, it was all going tacky so quickly!

WOW i'm very impressed, thumbs up!!!! That is amazing, how did you do the colour blends?? I'm blown away!

weeee, i did1 i was trying to make Carlton but had to add so much black to the fondant that it turned to gloop!

so glad its not only me on trying to get stuff go black i tried makeing a spider cake for my sons b/day had a uggy buggy theme will try and dig out pics i love doing his b/day cake i always try to make it somthing speshal, anyways black spider had to be grey in the end was like yours started to go gloopy , everything else was black though worksurface floor apron ...........:roll::oops:

:lol::lol::lol:
That's awesome Laura!!

You should get an online cake shop, I'd buy some Bobbin and Roo cakies :love:

Back