• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can ant one tell me pleez

misty moo

Warren Scout
today i went to see my friend who has 2 mini lops (because i have 2:roll:) anyway she told me one wasnt very happy she said she dont run around much and lays down most of the day i whent to see her and to pet her when i notest her tummy moveing a little i had a feel and think she is pregnant she has made me so:censored: mad i told her to get them dun and she has some babys alredy (i think they are 3 -4 weeks)

i need some help i dont no what to do can some one pleeeeeeez help me :cry:
im afrad they will all die :cry:

i am takeing the male to get dun in morning i have to pay now of corz:censored::censored:

i need to have a rant :censored:

i can't offer any advice i'm afraid... but why isn't your friend paying to get her male neutered?

Oh how awful. Sorry I don't have any advice. The only thing is to make sure she keeps the male separate so she doesn't have any more babies after he's been neutered. Or if you've got the room offer to keep him at your house for a while.

im paying so i no hes been dun and so dont put it of again
he is going to live with me for a wile till babys have all gone
am just so upset and mad

i did i have homes for mine i did mine for friends
shes just had a liter 3- 4 weeks ago
shes letting them breed and breed ther still together now

i did i have homes for mine i did mine for friends
shes just had a liter 3- 4 weeks ago
shes letting them breed and breed ther still together now

Breeding any two rabbits when you don't know their history should be avoided. I don't need to give the whole rehoming lecture, but there are plenty of rabbits in rescues....babies of all kinds of rabbits.

It sounds like lack of education to me. At least if you neuter the buck there won't be any more litters... I imagine you have neutered yours too. :)

Breeding any two rabbits when you don't know their history should be avoided. I don't need to give the whole rehoming lecture, but there are plenty of rabbits in rescues....babies of all kinds of rabbits.

It sounds like lack of education to me. At least if you neuter the buck there won't be any more litters... I imagine you have neutered yours too. :)

i no both family lines of my to as i got them from a friend at work who has four genaration mini lop on mistys side and two on dustys. they wont be haveing any more anyway i have plenty now:love:

Back