• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i need...pictures of your bunnies!! U/D a logo for a rabbit rescue

Mazda

Warren Veteran
hi.

I am makeing a rabbit website. :D
and i was wondering would anybody let me use pictures of their bunnies for my site? I only have the one bun, and i would like to put a different bun on each page, with there name on the pic :)

if you would like your bun/buns to be on my site could you please upload piccys onto this thread with the names or the bun next to it please :D x

For the logo of the rabbit rescue i will put the rescue site link (if there is one) on the thank you page on my site. thanks x.
thanks
love Mai x

Last edited:
sounds like a gd idea let use no the addres when its dune

DSC00593.jpg

misty and dusty
Image017.jpg

misty and dusty
Image015.jpg

dusty doo
DSC00371.jpg

misty moo

thank you :D
I will put there names on the pics, so everyone knows who they are :)
I will put the link up when ive finished. Not sure when that will be tho.
thanks again :) xx

I have just uploaded lots of phots on the stories and photos page, feel free to use any of them. The title is, my lovely 8 bunnies :) xx

If you haven't any American Checkered Giants (or Giant Papillons as I think is more commonly referred to on your side of the ocean :D) here is some of Polo!

DSC01816.jpg

-9.jpg

-2-1.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

Sorry for including so many :oops:

^^ aww its fine :)

the more the merrier, if they dont get to go on teeh bottom of a page.. they will be in the photo page :D x

Yeah yeah yeah!! :D

You can use these but if you do please can you put a link on the webpage to my bf's flickr account: www.flickr.com/delie - that would be appreciated :D

DSC_6202.jpg

^ Kiki ( she was 10 weeks old in this shot (Pure bred mini lop)

DSC_6066.jpg

^ Hiro - again around 10 weeks (I believe a mini cross)

DSC_6234.jpg

DSC_5194small.jpg

Kiki ^

DSC_5093half.jpg

Hiro ^

Last edited:
Back