• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fluffy buns?

bramblewillow

Warren Scout
is anyone elses bunnies molting like mad, both of ours are.

one has quite fine hair so cant really comb it well and he wont sit still long enough.

the other is so fluffy at the moment (not normally) so have been combing him upto 4 times a day he goes bonkers running round garden after must be such a relief, there is fluff all over my garden!!! he looks like he has a skirt at the moment where top half has molted and bottom half hasnt finished molting.

Yep! It gets in my eyes :lol: Charlie has the fine hair, you can't tell he's moulting until you look at his brown parts and notice that the colour is changing, Poppy is more of a fluffster and also sporting the skirt look, she looks so scruffy, I gently pull the loose stuff out.

2 of my buns have finished but one seems to be going for a big mault at the moment. Just finished brushing him but there are still clouds of fur flying every time i stroke him:lol::lol:. Bless him he seems to enjoy the attention though:lol:.

yeah i pull at the loose bits too, seems no matter how much i comb him he is still fluffy though, he sometimes hides under cage if he really doesnt want to be comb, or under th blackcurrant bush another fav hiding place

well Caramels really bad I have been shearing her for the last few days doing a bit at a time so she looks really silly. She currently has a grade 2 on her back and I havent done the sides yet :oops: my clippers heat up to quickly :?

Sugarplum is looking a bit straggly around the edges too, when I have finished with Caramel I am going to tackle her, should be fun as she hates it :roll:

Zakura moults more or less trhoughout summer:shock:
At one time she looked completely awful and it hardly helps how much I groom her (the fact that she doesn't like getting picked up or petted in her run doesn't make things easier:roll:)
She was fine when I last saw her though (I'm at my mom's house now and she's at home being looke after by my grandparents) but some fur was still falling of.

Boris has been moulting for more than a month now,he still looks as if he's been attacked :lol: but it's getting better.

Back