PDA

View Full Version : URGENT- Dagenham to Warwickshire- needs to be done before 4th August

Starlight
24-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Hi i need to get a German Lop girl from mine up to Theo's in Warwickshire before 4th August so she can take her to Kays to her forever home with Kays friend. Please let me know ASAP if you can help with even just a part of it.

Thanks

Chipmunk_K
24-07-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm pretty close to there I'm happy to meet someone half way or something if that helps?! In fact I'd really enjoy the trip!! I'm not doing anything next week sooooo I mean worse comes to worse I could do the whole trip if you could spare a cuppa?! Would love to see your place hehe!

Starlight
24-07-2008, 06:52 PM
That would be amazing if you could do it all! Thats if it wouldnt be too much driving the while way and then back to yours!! Im picking her up Saturday. xx

wiggie
24-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi, am already taking Caramel from Andover to Theos on the 5th August (realise this might be too late :roll:). Have room for one more if you like:D, but am leaving earlyish that morning so someone would need to get the bun to me early. Would offer to house the bun overnight but I don't think I have anything big enough for a german lop to stay in??. My only spare hutch is a 4ft x 1.5 ft piggie hutch:(. Otherwise that would be fine too. Caramel is also staying with us that night so we will have a house full:lol:.
x

Chipmunk_K
24-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Well why not eh!! good practice!! But I do insist on a cuppa when I get there! :oops: I LOVE tea hehe :lol: Now I'm all excited!! Lets just hope the poor bun doesn't get too travel sick!! I love driving too (i know I am quite mad) :oops::love::lol:

wiggie
24-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Sorry missed previous 2 posts:lol::lol:

Starlight
24-07-2008, 07:00 PM
:lol::love::love:

Aww bless ya!! You can have all the tea you want :p

I dont know anything about bun as of yet, i was looking for a foster originally as i dont have room but wanted her out of where she was but kayj's friend has kindly offered her a home :love: She will be getting here Sat and hopefully i can sneak her in with the other buns vet appt to get her mxyi so she can begin her journey from Mon onwards :love:

Starlight
24-07-2008, 07:01 PM
Hi, am already taking Caramel from Andover to Theos on the 5th August (realise this might be too late :roll:). Have room for one more if you like:D, but am leaving earlyish that morning so someone would need to get the bun to me early. Would offer to house the bun overnight but I don't think I have anything big enough for a german lop to stay in??. My only spare hutch is a 4ft x 1.5 ft piggie hutch:(. Otherwise that would be fine too. Caramel is also staying with us that night so we will have a house full:lol:.
x

Thank you so much for offer Wiggie, i think i have it covered but if not ill contact you asap xxx

kayj
25-07-2008, 12:38 PM
I'm pretty close to there I'm happy to meet someone half way or something if that helps?! In fact I'd really enjoy the trip!! I'm not doing anything next week sooooo I mean worse comes to worse I could do the whole trip if you could spare a cuppa?! Would love to see your place hehe!

There is no need for you to go all that way (it is a hell of alot of driving and time and completely nowhere near where you live) we will try and get the lop to Touie and then Wiggie can bring with her, as it isn't an emergency as there had been already an offer of a foster home for it until we can get it to me. I think it will be better if we try and tie it in with the other run first. Next week would be not be ok for me anyway as I have other committments as I have organised everything around Snowy coming to me the week after:D

louise and Gus
25-07-2008, 01:58 PM
I have spoke to Starlight, I think I will be able to take the bun to Hampshire on Sunday if that is any good?

kayj
25-07-2008, 02:09 PM
That would be great:D

louise and Gus
25-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Who will I be taking her to as wiggie couldn't keep the bun overnight?

kayj
25-07-2008, 02:25 PM
I have pm'd Wiggie so just waiting for a reply so will let you know:D

Chipmunk_K
25-07-2008, 05:12 PM
There is no need for you to go all that way (it is a hell of alot of driving and time and completely nowhere near where you live) we will try and get the lop to Touie and then Wiggie can bring with her, as it isn't an emergency as there had been already an offer of a foster home for it until we can get it to me. I think it will be better if we try and tie it in with the other run first. Next week would be not be ok for me anyway as I have other committments as I have organised everything around Snowy coming to me the week after:D

Warwickshire is 20 min from my house, and I often take trips to essex as I am considering moving there for work! So it's no big deal at all.... and like I said I would really enjoy it!! And I wanted to help out! but if you've sorted it then thats great! too

louise and Gus
25-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Warwickshire is 20 min from my house, and I often take trips to essex as I am considering moving there for work! So it's no big deal at all.... and like I said I would really enjoy it!! And I wanted to help out! but if you've sorted it then thats great! too

Don't do it :shock: :shock:

Snowy
25-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Don't do it :shock: :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

louise and Gus
25-07-2008, 05:25 PM
I was watching a programme the other day which referred to esturine essex as the ars*h*le of england! I can't say I disagree :lol:

Chipmunk_K
25-07-2008, 05:36 PM
buuuuuuttttttt that's where all the jobs are!!!! Gosh I think 9 out of every 10 photography jobs listed are in essex... and I am booooorrrreeedddd I need something to do!!! and Photography is what I got qualified for, and if its in essex... then I am seriously considering moving there! :lol:
Though I did just have a brain wave of starting my own company or bunny transportation how awesome, I'd like just go round taking bunnies from one place to another... I get a bunny palace car, with all sorts of travel facilities, and an extendable run of the back for pit stops!! How awesome... I love driving I love bunnies, and I dunno I could photograph all the bunnies that come into to care too, (as I love my photography) ahhh if only hehe :lol::lol:

kayj
25-07-2008, 10:10 PM
Update:

Wiggie can keep the lop overnight so she can go to Theo's with Caramel :D:D

louise and Gus
25-07-2008, 10:42 PM
Great :)

louise and Gus
26-07-2008, 09:42 AM
So when does the bun need to be with wiggle? I can only do weekends so it would have to be either tomorrow or next sunday?

wiggie
26-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi:wave:, I think the plan was to get the lop to Touies in waterlooville on the sunday (3rd). Hopefully She can keep her overnight (not sure if that has been confirmed yet as I haven't heard from touie). Then I will pick both rabbits up on the monday from touie's:D. I would be happy to have you bring her straight to me on the sunday but we won't be there during the day:roll:. Hope that helps:D.
x

touie
26-07-2008, 02:59 PM
wow I missed all this :oops: I can house the rabbit indoors over night as I have a couple of spare indoor cages. I do have a cat that I wouldn't be able to shut off from the rabbit but she is good with my other small furries :D

kayj
26-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Thank you Touie:D

Lucy
26-07-2008, 05:46 PM
Kirsty... you absolutely CANNOT go to Essex. What would happen to the bunnies!!!! You are banned from moving out of Walsall :lol::lol:

louise and Gus
26-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Hi:wave:, I think the plan was to get the lop to Touies in waterlooville on the sunday (3rd). Hopefully She can keep her overnight (not sure if that has been confirmed yet as I haven't heard from touie). Then I will pick both rabbits up on the monday from touie's:D. I would be happy to have you bring her straight to me on the sunday but we won't be there during the day:roll:. Hope that helps:D.
x

Ok cool...will sort it out with everyone :D

Chipmunk_K
26-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Hehehehe :lol::lol: I know I know It's the only thing stopping me at the moment!!!!

Kirsty... you absolutely CANNOT go to Essex. What would happen to the bunnies!!!! You are banned from moving out of Walsall :lol::lol:

Starlight
26-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Well she is here!!

A very pretty girl, she had her mxyi done today as well, she has a few scabs on her ears where something has nipped her so vet examined her and said they are all fine as they are virtually healed. Is she being picked up tomorrow or next Sunday?

Elimy1987
27-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Shame i didnt see this earlier as im driving to winchester today n could have dropped her by especially as im in the so close n in the same borough as kris lol xx

Elimy1987
27-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Shame i didnt see this earlier as im driving to winchester today n could have dropped her by especially as im so close n in the same borough as kris lol xx

Thats wat i meant to put not as im in the so close lol

touie
27-07-2008, 12:12 PM
well I can house her for a week if need be let me know :D

kayj
27-07-2008, 12:25 PM
What colour is the little girl? My friend as aked me to ask and she is really looking forward to getting her:D

Kris, have you a paypal account so I can send you the money for her:D

louise and Gus
27-07-2008, 12:56 PM
well I can house her for a week if need be let me know :D

Hi :wave:

I think I am bringing her to you next sunday? Is that ok?

Starlight
27-07-2008, 01:40 PM
She is an agouti girl, very pretty!! She seems quite timid and nervy at the moment. Would a cheque be okay Kay? My paypal is limited at the mo as i need to send them docs of my charity status >.<

Ill try and take some pics later.

touie
27-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Hi :wave:

I think I am bringing her to you next sunday? Is that ok?

yes thats fine will have to exchange numbers before then so I know when to expect you or in case there are any problems.:D I had someone come here from Essex yesterday and it took them 5 hours in weekend afternoon traffic so you might want to leave in the morning if you can :shock:

louise and Gus
27-07-2008, 02:20 PM
yes thats fine will have to exchange numbers before then so I know when to expect you or in case there are any problems.:D I had someone come here from Essex yesterday and it took them 5 hours in weekend afternoon traffic so you might want to leave in the morning if you can :shock:

:shock: oh dear! Yeah I will probably leave quite early...will PM you my details :D

louise and Gus
03-08-2008, 03:28 PM
First stage completed, bunny is safely with Touie :D

touie
03-08-2008, 04:35 PM
here she is :wave: looks like a dwarf lop cross to me though as she's quite similar in build to my Splodge! :D
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/touie/DSCF1496.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y77/touie/DSCF1498.jpg

louise and Gus
03-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Awww she was such a good girl on the journey :love:

kayj
03-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Definately not German but my friend will love her anyway. She is cute though

wiggie
04-08-2008, 05:38 PM
They are both now here:D. My daughter has named the ?lop Coco bean temporarily:lol:. She is beautiful and seems very sweet natured. Your friend will be very lucky Kayj:D.
x

louise and Gus
04-08-2008, 05:40 PM
Ah hope she gets safely to her now home :love: