• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT- Dagenham to Warwickshire- needs to be done before 4th August

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Hi i need to get a German Lop girl from mine up to Theo's in Warwickshire before 4th August so she can take her to Kays to her forever home with Kays friend. Please let me know ASAP if you can help with even just a part of it.

Thanks

I'm pretty close to there I'm happy to meet someone half way or something if that helps?! In fact I'd really enjoy the trip!! I'm not doing anything next week sooooo I mean worse comes to worse I could do the whole trip if you could spare a cuppa?! Would love to see your place hehe!

That would be amazing if you could do it all! Thats if it wouldnt be too much driving the while way and then back to yours!! Im picking her up Saturday. xx

Hi, am already taking Caramel from Andover to Theos on the 5th August (realise this might be too late :roll:). Have room for one more if you like:D, but am leaving earlyish that morning so someone would need to get the bun to me early. Would offer to house the bun overnight but I don't think I have anything big enough for a german lop to stay in??. My only spare hutch is a 4ft x 1.5 ft piggie hutch:(. Otherwise that would be fine too. Caramel is also staying with us that night so we will have a house full:lol:.
x

Well why not eh!! good practice!! But I do insist on a cuppa when I get there! :oops: I LOVE tea hehe :lol: Now I'm all excited!! Lets just hope the poor bun doesn't get too travel sick!! I love driving too (i know I am quite mad) :oops::love::lol:

:lol::love::love:

Aww bless ya!! You can have all the tea you want :p

I dont know anything about bun as of yet, i was looking for a foster originally as i dont have room but wanted her out of where she was but kayj's friend has kindly offered her a home :love: She will be getting here Sat and hopefully i can sneak her in with the other buns vet appt to get her mxyi so she can begin her journey from Mon onwards :love:

Hi, am already taking Caramel from Andover to Theos on the 5th August (realise this might be too late :roll:). Have room for one more if you like:D, but am leaving earlyish that morning so someone would need to get the bun to me early. Would offer to house the bun overnight but I don't think I have anything big enough for a german lop to stay in??. My only spare hutch is a 4ft x 1.5 ft piggie hutch:(. Otherwise that would be fine too. Caramel is also staying with us that night so we will have a house full:lol:.
x

Thank you so much for offer Wiggie, i think i have it covered but if not ill contact you asap xxx

I'm pretty close to there I'm happy to meet someone half way or something if that helps?! In fact I'd really enjoy the trip!! I'm not doing anything next week sooooo I mean worse comes to worse I could do the whole trip if you could spare a cuppa?! Would love to see your place hehe!

There is no need for you to go all that way (it is a hell of alot of driving and time and completely nowhere near where you live) we will try and get the lop to Touie and then Wiggie can bring with her, as it isn't an emergency as there had been already an offer of a foster home for it until we can get it to me. I think it will be better if we try and tie it in with the other run first. Next week would be not be ok for me anyway as I have other committments as I have organised everything around Snowy coming to me the week after:D

There is no need for you to go all that way (it is a hell of alot of driving and time and completely nowhere near where you live) we will try and get the lop to Touie and then Wiggie can bring with her, as it isn't an emergency as there had been already an offer of a foster home for it until we can get it to me. I think it will be better if we try and tie it in with the other run first. Next week would be not be ok for me anyway as I have other committments as I have organised everything around Snowy coming to me the week after:D

Warwickshire is 20 min from my house, and I often take trips to essex as I am considering moving there for work! So it's no big deal at all.... and like I said I would really enjoy it!! And I wanted to help out! but if you've sorted it then thats great! too

Warwickshire is 20 min from my house, and I often take trips to essex as I am considering moving there for work! So it's no big deal at all.... and like I said I would really enjoy it!! And I wanted to help out! but if you've sorted it then thats great! too

Don't do it :shock: :shock:

I was watching a programme the other day which referred to esturine essex as the ars*h*le of england! I can't say I disagree :lol:

buuuuuuttttttt that's where all the jobs are!!!! Gosh I think 9 out of every 10 photography jobs listed are in essex... and I am booooorrrreeedddd I need something to do!!! and Photography is what I got qualified for, and if its in essex... then I am seriously considering moving there! :lol:
Though I did just have a brain wave of starting my own company or bunny transportation how awesome, I'd like just go round taking bunnies from one place to another... I get a bunny palace car, with all sorts of travel facilities, and an extendable run of the back for pit stops!! How awesome... I love driving I love bunnies, and I dunno I could photograph all the bunnies that come into to care too, (as I love my photography) ahhh if only hehe :lol::lol:

Back