• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster bunnies Jasmine and Daisy need a forever mummy!!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya all, these are the bunnies we are currently fostering for walsall rspca... they are a pair of female, absolutely stunning mini rex's, however they havent yet found their forever home :(
bunbuns3.jpg
bunbuns2.jpg

They were bought to me in may this year, they had been bought as gifts for small children, and the lady said the children were allergic to them. When they came to me they had no names :? When they came here they seemed to be fighting alot, so there were concerns about keeping them together. However, after having them neutered they have calmed down so much and seem to have got over their rivalry. They are the most friendliess bunnies ever, they like nothing more than a big cuddle and snuggling down on our bed!! They are always waiting at the front of the hutch when we go out in the garden - they will happily jump out of the hutch into your arms.

Daisy is the outgoing bunny... she is so daring - she will try anything to get out of her hutch!! She loves going outside in the run and runs circles round Jasmine.

Daisy:
daisy4.jpg
daisy6.jpg

Jasmine is alot more timid, she loves nothing more than sitting on our laps and having her head and ears fussed.

Jasmine:
jasmine.jpg

Both of the girls are absolutely gorgeous and deserve a loving home - can you offer them their forever home?? If so please get in touch.

bunbuns.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Becky and welcome. If you intro yourself you're sure to get a warm welcome here.

The girls look so gorgeous. I can't beleive they are still with us :shock:

I really cant understand why theyre still with us either :? They are so gorgeous! Shame i cant keep them myself :shock: If i had more room in the garden i would, they really are lovely buns

Thanks steph, i hope they do too... we just dont seem to be getting any intrest in them which is fustrating :(

Oh my, what stunning buns. I really :love: rex's. I have my first ever mini and they are so affectionate it is unreal, must be in the breeding.

bump bump bump... I want EVERYONE to see these girlies... they really do deserve find their forever home soon!! Look how cute!!!!!!!!

Back