• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Furry Family! :)

PrincessPeaches24

Warren Scout
Hi everyone!
i just joined the forum! im from Ontario Canada, and am the proud mom to 3 holland lop does! (as well as a guinea pig, 2 dogs, and a lizzard!)
just thought i would introduce the group to you all!!!! :) all the buns are kept in an indoor pen, with 4 levels and also they have lots of running room and time in the house every day.
(if the pictures dont work, you can see the whole group on my website, www.kaitybenbunnies.piczo.com they all have there own page on there!)
First off, here is peaches'n'cream (peaches);
shes the baby of the group, almost 6 months old!
born febuary 4th 2008, shes a snuggle bunny, and is in my lap right now!
posing for the camera!
i271879312_87214.jpg

sleeping on the soft carpet!
i271930611_86556.jpg

this is just tooooo cute!
i271921973_60521.jpg

and heres mercades!
she is a black holland lop doe, she just turned 1 yr old! shes the boss of the group, and loves to be pet!

breakfast time apperently isnt soon enough for her!
i271924890_46439.jpg

what a pretty girl! (sorry its so light!)
i271881589_80101.jpg

and this is Blueberry,
shes the "mom" of the group, always checking up on everyone; :)

too pretty to play football!! :)

i271923901_58017.jpg

one word, gorgeous! :)

i271878299_59909.jpg

and thats the gang!
check out more pictures, as well as baby pictures, on the site! www.kaitybenbunnies.piczo.com !

-PrincessPeach24

What gorgeous bunnies you have there... peaches is adoreable!! :love: What a pretty little thing :)

Ive never been one for lop eared buns, but these last couple of days ive seen ome beauties & now Im starting to think maybe I should treat myself to a little dwarf lop, esp now Ive got a free cage, having just bonded Lucky & Pumkin together.:D

i LOVE the lops, they are just too cute! :p
(although i am a bit biast :p)

snuggly too, it depends on the bunny, but lops tend to be a bit more friendly i find :)

kipper- i love the names! and munchkin is adorable!

Back