• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

been at this allday please help

:wave: hiya

tryin to post a signiture of my 2 buns side by side- and its so not workin.
i can get shauny (below) but it wont let me put our moll on. please anyone with any ideas?. im usin photobucket but there isnt an option to put pics side by side and the transfere them

help im loosin my mind (spent bout 10 hrs tryin to get it to work:evil:
x

Open up Paint twice on your computer then open one picture in one of paint windows then the other picture in the other paint windows. Hold CTRL and press A to select all of one of the photos then copy and paste it into the other. Move the photo you just pasted next to the other one then you should be done, Just resize the whole page using the blue handles at the corners of the page and upload to photobucket.

if you're still struggling then you can email me your pics and I'll fix them together in photoshop, (like my two below of sooty and fidget) which then become one image that you can upload to photobucket!

if you're still struggling then you can email me your pics and I'll fix them together in photoshop, (like my two below of sooty and fidget) which then become one image that you can upload to photobucket!

:wave: thankyou might take you up on that if i fail (which knowin me:lol:)

your sig is exacly what i want to do:).
x

If you can't do it just upload both photos and put them on here then I can put them together and put some sort of border on them if you want.

Back