• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The home of my furry zoo... post yours!

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
also know as our garden :lol:

pretty bit at the end and garage entrance:
garden001.jpg

Magic's shed:
garden002.jpg

veiw up the garden:
garden003.jpg

the old piggy shed:
garden004.jpg

The hutch that's been split into two seperate ones:
garden005.jpg

The run (with Charlie :love: ) :
garden006.jpg

Bunny sheds:
garden007.jpg

Charlie's hutch during cleaning:
garden008.jpg

(we have a veggie garden too, but no pics of it :) )
god our garden's a tip :lol:

feel free to post pics of yours :D

Here's mine (or most of it...it's pretty big and I couldn't be bothered to take pictures of everywhere;))

The decking/patio bit
garden1.jpg

The lawn at the top and Millie's home
garden2.jpg

The middle lawn and our runs (we converted our hen's old eglu to do as another run seeing as we ae pet-sitting 4 bunnies at the moment:shock:). Little Uno and Smokey are out there at the moment.:)
garden3.jpg

and the veggie patch at the bottom of the garden
garden4.jpg

Thanks!:D In our old house the garden was tiny so I love having this one - although because our giant tree was chopped down at the bottom of the garden all the houses on the street next to ours can see into our garden which is a it embarrassing when I'm feeding Millie on a morning in my PJs!:oops::lol::lol::lol:

Lovely gardens. I love looking at other people's gardens. I will post some tomorrow night. It's not so bad now we've tidied it up a bit.

Heres a picture of the garden from my bedroom window, i have another 8 panel run but not in the photo so grass noamally looks even busier :shock:.
You can see pringle/sophies shed/run at bottom of garden, and kizzy and parsleys temp home against shed, i have bought a new shed for them just waiting on dad building run :)
DSC03792.jpg

where you can see the brush and shovel thats on top of patch and spot shed/run.

DSC03793.jpg

this is patch and spots shed
DSC03357.jpg

pringle and sophies,
This is when i first got it, its on slabs now.
DSC02021-1.jpg

Dont have a picture of, kizzy/parsley and benji/annies, thought i did, will take pictures :D:wave:

Back