• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wooden levels inside dog crates..

Noah's Mummy

Young Bun
Hello, just wanted to know what other people covered their wooden levels with inside the dog crates? Just blankets etc?

I put on carpet squares or vet bed but they normally all get kicked off and they sleep directly on the wood :roll:

rug materials??

i was wanting to know a similar thing...i have some rugs from ikea i don't use anymore and i wa going to cut them and use them to put over flooring on a storage cube im going to build....what materials are safe for rabbits? for them to chew? these rugs are 85% cotton & 15% mixed fibres...is this ok? how do you know what is?

I covered ours with a large piece of cardboard and taped it down with strong tape (underneath so they can't chew at it). My bun chews at the cardboard sometimes but he quite enjoys it, and it's only cardboard so i can just put more on.

Back