• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

still want to

I think this is a great idea. Id definately buy it but doubt id be of any help writing it! i could do typing etc but thats about it!

thank you..pity not everyone thinks so:(

I think they do... you just need to get the ball rolling i.e. ask people to do this, email it you, post chapters and then ask for comment.s side clauses... it's a supper HUGE project, no-one is going to do anything til they get told what to do! :lol: You need an editor, who can give you guides as a structure, and to make a plan for each chapter, and links, from one thing to another, will you section it etc etc it's just huge, and there is loads to think about and organise. :shock:

thank you..thats exactly what i was hoping for.......think back to your very first bun..how did you find out what to do..what help were those books like rabbitlopaedia to a newbie bun owner......no mention of how to check forsubtle signs of dental probs etc..or how to tell if bunnys ill but moving etc

thank you..im on hiaetus for a month cos of having to clear house and pack up kitchen ready for the housing association to replace kitchen:shock:
but i will be able to start after that........give everyone time to give articles or suggestions pictires etc.:wave:

hey il help! im doing scripwriting at uni in sept and have writtena few bunny stories etc before so would be happy to help out.

im also a photographer so can get 'good quality' bunny snaps for you too :D

Id love to do the piccies for it :D

I think it's a great idea. I'd be at the end of my tether if didn't have help and advice from all you guys. This place is like a comfort blankey when bun buns are poorly!

Some people on here i.e Jane & Sooz and all the others (you know who you are, too many to list and for my poor memory) appear to be more knowledgeable(sp) then some vets out there!

And you Purplebumble the info you gave the other day and the article for Bunnies bum blowouts was very informative and eye opening. So far since veg stopped no blow outs ! ooooo hope I haven't spoke too soon. Touch wood:|

Last edited:
A parenting forum I am a member of (although rarely post now) had a couple of books published - Mums on Babies or Mumsnet on Babies was one. It was made up of actual posts from the forum put together in relevant sections to make up the book. A great idea but unsure how they sold - must have been ok as there was a second.

Can I do anything to help? I think I'm probably somewhere in the middle in terms of bunny mum experience. I've had loads of good advice from the forum - the things like buying supplies from the internet as it's cheaper than the vet and vinegar and water tips really help when you're a big strapped! X

Back