• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I feel like a bad bunny mummy

Mazda

Warren Veteran
:cry:
i feel really bad. :( The weather is LOOVELY here, bright and sunny, with a little breeze. But pebble can go out and run :cry: Shes stuck in the hutch, i normally bring her in the house for a bit so she can run, but i havent been able to tthe past few days. We have just had an extension built and the electrics are being put in so there is wires EVERYWHERE!!! :cry: I feel really bad.

Just look at out garden... its depressing! :cry: I hate to see her in the hutch all day long. (you are probably all going to hate me now :( )
DSC00249.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

Awww it's only for a wee bit, she'll have forgotten about it soon. :)

I meant to have Sorrel out in the garden yesterday - I don't have a lidded run for her so I have supervise, but I was clearing out the garage so I would be out there anyway, but then the stuff from the garage took up ALL the space on the lawn so I couldnt bring her after all :shock::shock: maybe today instead! hope your extension is done soon.

:wave: I wouldn't worry to much. I've just gave up on Cookie cos I've been out in the garden since about 11am and he's only came out his hutch once. I think that it could be to warm anyway for a lot of bunnies - Cookie's in bed with a bottle of frozen water.

Yes, we do have sunshine today in Scotland :p

... it just feel bad. :(
and she wont let me put her harness on her, i get biten! and scratched and growled at!! :shock: She used to LOVE her harness! :?

One of my does Willow hates the heat, she is a grumpy madam when she gets hot and has even bit on occasion which is completely out of character. Her run is attached so she can come and go as she pleases and on warm sunny days we'd all be sunbathing she actually prefers to stay in her hutch yet when it is cold and miserable she is in the run 24/7. Total nutter. :lol:

One of my does Willow hates the heat, she is a grumpy madam when she gets hot and has even bit on occasion which is completely out of character. Her run is attached so she can come and go as she pleases and on warm sunny days we'd all be sunbathing she actually prefers to stay in her hutch yet when it is cold and miserable she is in the run 24/7. Total nutter. :lol:

Aww bless her! :D

but at least she has the choice. unlike pebble. :(

The point I was making was that I'm sure pebble will be fine.

Much better she is in her hutch safely away from all those nasty wires.

The point I was making was that I'm sure pebble will be fine.

Much better she is in her hutch safely away from all those nasty wires.

true true! :D x
Just think of all the time she will have in the garden when its done.. she has coped so far, im hoipeing it wont be long til the garden is done. x

dont worry about it i sometimes have the same problem :oops: exept either to hot or cold here :)

we have a big run here and was very easy to build although it is very messy at the moment :mrgreen:

don't worry, tbh she's probably cooler in hutch anyway. Casper and Marsha are outside and have spent the last 5 hours laid out in the shade next to thier bottle, its too hot to function for them.

Bailey never goes out now cus he hates it, so he is free range inside. x

Back