• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oscar and his weeing habit

coco1200

Warren Veteran
Im getting rather annoyed with Oscar now, we usually have the french doors open during the summer, and we've had them open for the past 3 or 4 days now, and Oscar happily jumps into the house, and into the living room. i have no problem with that, except he wees in the same spot in the living room EVERY time hes in the house. ive used vinegar, to try and mask the smell and to try and stop him from weeing there, and ive put a litter tray there, which he moves out the way :evil: i don't know what to do, but i dont want him to stop coming indoors, which looks like he will very soon.

He was neuterd at the beginning of April, and hes about 9-10 months old. he is fully litter trained outdoors, but for some reason he likes to wee on the carpet!

If its just that bit he wees on then I'd put something heavy over it that he can't move like a plant pot and see what he does. Cheeky thing :D

or put a litter tray for him there...

i did,
Im getting rather annoyed with Oscar now, we usually have the french doors open during the summer, and we've had them open for the past 3 or 4 days now, and Oscar happily jumps into the house, and into the living room. i have no problem with that, except he wees in the same spot in the living room EVERY time hes in the house. ive used vinegar, to try and mask the smell and to try and stop him from weeing there, and ive put a litter tray there, which he moves out the way :evil: i don't know what to do, but i dont want him to stop coming indoors, which looks like he will very soon.

He was neuterd at the beginning of April, and hes about 9-10 months old. he is fully litter trained outdoors, but for some reason he likes to wee on the carpet!

:?

Back