• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please

rachelsawyer

Warren Scout
Bella and Buster are at the vets tonight to have their VHD jabs. i am really worried becuase when they had their myxo they both went into stasis. What should i do as soon as i get them home, should i keep them in for the night and should i tempt them with food as soon as we get home? I am asking for loads of vibes pretty please. With a cherry on the top :D

Hiya, sending lots of vibes for you and the buns. I'd just make sure that everything is as calm as possible. I wouldn't keep him in but get things back to normal for them. They will feel more comfortable in their own space. If you keep them in its making more of a big deal about things.

Good luck. x

I agree with kay, keep everything as normal as possible so they don't get stressed, and make sure you have plenty of their favorite food to tempt them if they do possibly have a reaction :)

i gave bailey a mass of fruit and veg after his vaccs spesh his VHD as it was his first and he ate straight after the vacc. Don't worry hun x sending non stasis vibes x

Sending lots of vibes. Just a tip from when Honey stopped eating when she had her VHD jab was to cut up carrot really small and hand feed it.

well we are home and all seems ok so far, thank god!!:D
Don't want to worry you Rachel but mine have a delayed reaction to the VHD and it can take a few days for adverse effects to rear their ugly head.

p.s. Do you use Kynochs at HM too? (it's becoming a proper meeting place for RU'ers due to the expertise of one of the vets there)

Back