• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dare I risk it?

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
Pickle and Twinkle are separated - due to Pickle being too much for Twinkle's nervous disposition..

But wondering whether they would be ok to play together in the large pen I have in my garden for a few hours a day?

It is about 15ft x 10ft on the grass and is supervised at all times as there is no lid on the penned area.

They do see each other from time to time and seem quite interested in each other...

I'd either bond them or not. If they just "play" together the dominant one will have to re-assert his dominance every time they meet & may stress the other out

Totally agree with Angie.

It is more stressful for buns if they are put togethe and separated rather than leaving them in together.

As Twinkle is so much happier apart I would be tempted to leave them that way. I guess there is no harm in letting them out and seeing what happens but there will probably just be humping and chasing as they will try to re-establish who is top bunny.

Back