• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a holiday boarder

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Ironic I know, as we do holiday boarding ourselves, but can anyone recommend me a good holiday boarder not too far from Barnsley, (will consider South and West Yorkshire) as we'd like to try and get away for a week later in the year and need someone to look after the buns and possibly the pigs for us (though possibility they could go to the inlaws with the cockatiel). Must be able to offer a minimum 6 x2 hutch with run access.

I know of a couple in Sheffield, but they aren't suitable, so looking for other options.

Definitely dont want a house sitter (sorry but we simply couldn't trust them with all the stuff for the business we have here) and the vets dont recommend anyone incase there are any problems and you try to get back at them for it (although they hand out our business cards, so not sure what the difference is). Would prefer them to board somewhere nice.

I used to work at Yorkshire Animal Shelter (horsforth) and they did holiday boarding for rabbits too - it was a few years ago so I dont know if they still do it but it's worth asking.

hey we are a holiday boarding services just for rabs and piggies we are in east yorkshire and our hutches are 6ft by 3ft by 3ft with same under the runs attached. well i will be needing some where for my nine bunnies at christmas so might have to book my bunnies, if you have room that is! 5 in a group so lots of space and a pair and two singles.:)

Last edited:
Back