• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Talk1

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Big: Bunnies how do you wear your ears?

Beige: When we were very small we wore our ears up
Big: Yes but my ears started getting out of hand so I started to let them droop
Beige: You’ve got no stamina
Big: You wear yours helicopter!
Beige: Yes but at least I can keep one up.
Big: I could wear mine up on special occasions. But it would take a lot of will power to keep the up eared look all day.
Beige: Yes it would, up ears are hard work.
Big: I could build my strength up by having a warm bowl of milk every night before bed
Beige: Yes milk will give you strength for anything
Big: Auntie Angie says we need to put some weight on before we get new turds
Beige: Yes milk will certainly do the trick.

Big: So all you big bunnies out there please post pictures of different ways to wear your ears.

Thanks, milky kisses from Big & Beige

milky kisses to you Big and Beige!! :love::love::love::love:

Carlton will show you his ears when photobucket has been fixed! xx

Hello babies! I'm about 5 months old and my name is Tinkerbell (because I'm a little tinker). This lovely photo of me was taken
by my very clever foster carer Kirsty. I'm reserved for a new home once I've finished my mummy duties.

I have been told I was reserved because of my "very special ears". I feel so proud.

Tinkersco_26.jpg

When I was a baby, I was a one up, one down...

DSCF1506.jpg

but i was good at making them into blinkers

DSCF1496.jpg

i soon did the full flop...

DSCF1680.jpg

but sometimes when daddy hold me, i like to pretend i'm a baby again..

DSCF1998.jpg

Hope you are taking care of yourselves Babbies! :love::love:

When I was a baby my ears wouldn't reach the floor:

0052.jpg

Now I spread them out when I sleep:

IMG_2274.jpg

I have to lift mine to squeeze through tight gaps:

039-1.jpg

and we like to share one pair

bunnies021.jpg

Big: Wow there are some excellent ears on here!

Beige: Tinker Bell do you think if you jump off something really high, like the picnic table you might be able to fly a few feet?

Big: We like the blinker look Carlton. It would have been really useful to be able to do that at Auntie Angie's when they were looking at our bums, it would have hid our embarassment.

Beige: We like the transparent, being able to see the light through the REW bunny's ears.

Big: Yes looks cool. Can you see the light through Lavenders ears?

Beige: I don't know, I'm too scared to look at Lavender. She's a mean mummy.

Beige: Have you ever thought about spreading your ears out when you sleep Big? Looks very comfortable.

Big: And stylish too. That's a good look.

Beige: I don't think I'd lke to share ears though do you?

Big: No I share enough with you already.

:wave: Beige and Big, when you are a bit older, you will able to do the bunny flap when you run about! Mummy says I look oh-so-funny when my ears flap about!

:wave:Hi Beige, Tinks here again. I did try flying. I jumped from my hutch ladder thing over the edge of the pen he he. Now I've seen Carlton's video though I think I might flap next time as I really didn't fly very far.

psst Don't tell my foster mom though 'cause she thinks I'm being good at the moment :lol::lol:

Carlton, yes I (Big) can already do floppy ears. Beige can only do floppy ear lol
(Beige: that's so unfair)

Go Tinkerbell!

Back