• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Interview with the babies 2

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Interview with the babies 2

Rabswood: You are spending lots of time outside running around in the garden now, how are you finding it.
Big (Dhillon): We like it very much, every time we go out our space gets bigger and bigger.
Beige (Saffron) yes but we still have to share it with 2 other rabbits who are playing in the other part of the garden and sometimes the guinea pigs have a piece sectioned off too.
Big (Dhillon): That’s true; we can’t have the whole garden until we are bigger bunnies. But we are very excited about that prospect

Rabswood: What do you enjoy about being in the garden?
Dhillon: Grass time.
Saffron: Yes grass time
Rabswood: What do you like about grass time?
Dhillon: Eating the grass
Saffron: Yes we like grass almost as much as we like milk
Dhillon: Not quite as much though
Saffrom: No not quite as much
Rabswood: Is it true that baby bunnies are only supposed to eat a little grass to start with until their digestion becomes accustomed to it.
Dhillon: Yes that’s true
Rabswood: So how much grass do you eat?
Saffron: A tummy full
Rabswood: Isn’t a tummy full rather a lot for such little bunnies?
Dhillon: Not really, it depends on the size of the tummy
Saffron: Besides we have tummies of steel, next weekend we want to order our first curry. Takeaway menus are always getting put through the front door, we’ve been studying them. Dhillon favours Chinese but I think we should try a Rogan Josh
Dhillon: With Naan bread
Saffron: Yes with Naan bread.

Rabswood: Apart from eat grass what else do you do in the garden?
Dhillon: We practice binkying
Saffron:Yes I’m very good at the sidewinder binky
Rabswood: What’s the sidewinder binky
Saffron: It’s when you flick your legs to the side then jump sideways
Dhillon: Yes you are very good at that.
Saffron: I know
Dhillon: I like to leap really high into the air but I haven’t quite got the hang of landing part yet
Saffron: I’ve noticed that… perhaps you shouldn’t jump so high then you might land on your feet?
Dhillon: Yes but the fun is in jumping so high, I’ll just keep practicing.

Rabswood: You went to see Auntie Angie and Auntie Tracey the other day, do you remember them?
Dhillon: Yes, Auntie Tracey was the first one to give us our milk
Saffron: Yes we’ll never forget that.
Rabswood: What happened this time?
Both babies blush
Dhillon: They looked at our bums!
Saffron: Yes I felt defiled
Dhillon: So did I
Rabswood: Why did they look at your bums?
Dhillon: to see if it was time for new turds
Saffron: No. It was to do with being neutered
Dhillon: What does newturd mean?
Safffron: I don’t know but if it involves looking at my bum I don’t like it
Dhillon: No I don’t like it either
Rabswood: Did they also tell you if you are a boy or a girl?
Dhillon: Yes I’m a girl but I’m keeping my name, I’m not going to be called Bunty BunBun, no way.
Saffron laughs
Dhillon: I don’t know why you are laughing you have a girl’s name and you’re a boy!
Saffron: I’m keeping my name but the emphasis is on ron (Saffron). I’m a hippy kit!

:shock: they looked at your bums?! how embarrassing for you darling babies!

i'm so very sorry this happened!

you sound like you're doing so very well, we are all very proud of you!

milky kisses to you both xx

OMG, I nearly choked on my sandwich!! That was soooooo funny. New turds ......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love the babies, they have an excellent vocabulary too!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohhhh im rolling round laughing at that ....:lol:

Dhillon and Saffron....im realy realy sorry we looked at your bums ... not nice i know but all part of growing up im afraid ... ;)
You are both beautiful bunnies and you should make sure you are very good for your mummy cos she loves you very much ..

As for the takeaways ....:?...:no::|:no:...im afraid no curries for baby bunnies ;)

:wave:

Auntie Angie, it got worst mummy called in at Grandma's house on the way home and showed her our bums too! We didn't know where to put our furry little faces.

At least we haven't had our bits put on the web like poor Stumpy. How will Stumpy ever live that down?

Dhil & Saff

Back