• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky & Miffy Update - still not lopped!

Amsy1991

Mama Doe
I know i haven't posted on here in ages, but i took some pictures today and i couldn't resist updating you all on the 'babies'. We dont think they will get much bigger (yay lickle bunnies) and they are about 4 1/2 months old we think. Binky still hasn't lopped and he hopefully might stay one up and one down. :D

Can we have food now?!
IMG_5402.jpg

I found some treasure!
IMG_5405.jpg

Mmm! (there is a pencil in the ground as misty is burried there)
IMG_5409.jpg

Just...cant...reach!
IMG_5411.jpg

Yes, can i help you?
IMG_5414.jpg

Aww! Sitting together
IMG_5419.jpg

Boo!
IMG_5424.jpg

Its rather windy here (;
IMG_5427.jpg

This smells nice!
IMG_5429.jpg

Boing!
IMG_5431.jpg

Im eating the yummy flowers
IMG_5433.jpg

Lol
IMG_5434.jpg

You like my tongue?
IMG_5435.jpg

a very proud miffy
IMG_5436.jpg

cutie pie
IMG_5437.jpg

Last edited:
Wow .. haven't they grown!! :shock: I remember holding the little sweeties at Julia's :) They're GORGEOUS :love: tho and obviously very happy :D :D Keep the pics coming. Abi x

:shock: They have grown!! And I only saw them a week ago!! :lol: :lol: Fab pics Amy.x

:lol: Yeah they are still growing, but still teeny :)

Thanks guys, its a nice day and they were behaving for the camera. :D For once, :roll::lol:

I might try and get some more later, they're back in the hutch now. :) Still cant handle the grass for too long.

Amyx

very, very, VERY cute! :)
are the purebred lops?
if they are, they definatly will lop eventually, its really cute though when they are in the "airplane ears" stage!
my little holland lop Peaches is almost 6 months old, they grow so fast!
peaches is in my lap right now! lops sure are cuddly.
since they are kept outside, it may take longer for ears to fall, when i got peaches, she was kept outside, but apon bringing her inside her ears fell in a couple of weeks. :)

also, just a side note, but have you made sure that all the plants they have access to are safe and edible? i wouldnt want something to happen to the little cuties! :)

Thanks guys :D They are such sweeties, and very gentle most of the time.

I think its really cute Binks hasnt lopped yet, im guessing Roo hasnt either? :D

I dont think they are purebred lops, but its best to ask Chloe what their parents are like. I know that it was unusual that they came out that color. :)
The plants in are garden are fine :) Mostly grass & dandelion leaves. Pearl seems fine on it and all the other rabbits we have fostered are fine on it too. :)

Aww its Roo! :love: The almost spitting image of Mr Binky-Boo here. :D
Hellow Baby, i think the babies want to say something;

IMG_5419.jpg

Hello Ruby Roo! :wave:
Its Miffy here! We miss you lots and lots, we think about you every day and we tell our new friend Pearl about you all the time when we can. I hope you are having fun with your new friend Bobin, we've seen pictures of him and he looks just like you! But bigger! Binky says he is happy that you haven't lopped yet either, he says he wants to stay like he is, Mr Helipcoter ears! My ears are still uppy, though sometimes, when im reaaally happy i sort of lop them forward. We hope you are doing ok, and its wonderful to hear from you!
Lots of binkies & snuggles,
Binky-Boo && Miffy-Moo!

Awwwww hello guys! :D :wave:

I was very pleased to see you had replied to my little message :D I'm so happy that your home is so wonderful too. I was sad when you went to a new home and I was left alone :( But my home came almost the very next day and it makes me warm and fuzzy inside to know that we all have brand new happy homes :D

No Binky-Boo, stay a helicopbun like me! :thumb:

Bobbin says hello and wishes he can meet the family one day! :lol: Though I'm not sure he wants to meet mummy, he says he's scared of meeting the in-laws, but doesn't mind sibblings! :lol: Silly boy! I love him really, we have so much fun together and he looked after me so well when I was all dizzy after my operation, he's such a gentlebun :love:

Take care, and speakies soon I hope :)

Miss you both,

Ruby-Roo xxx

Awww Roo!
:love:

Thanks, Binky doesnt seem to hop like a normal bunny. :roll: Sometimes he looks like a hare, but the color of him doesnt match. :lol: Bless him.

Amyx

Back