• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do we have a trio??? YAY!!VIDEO Sat am

capel

Warren Veteran
Following on from my bonding thread in Rabbit Care, I thought I'd put up some piccies here. Everything appears to be going along nicely:D:D Bournville spends his time grooming everybun but so far only Fliss has groomed him. Tim is still very wary and prefers to keep out of his way although he has lain down alongside him a few times. There were a few thumps during the night but no scrapping as such(unless I slept through it!). However when I put them into Leannes crate while I was cleaning the Nero cage Bournville started humping everyone. Tim was really frightened and Fliss was making quiet squeaking noises:shock:. Still it all settled down within a minute and and they are all snoozing at the moment.:) I expect it was the change of territory that triggered it.
DSC00155.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00138-1.jpg

DSC00148-1.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

Last edited:
All looks really positive :D Well done Hilda! And well done to Tim, Fliss and Bournville for being so good for your bunny mummy! x

I'm really surprised about the dynamics of the group: I'd assumed that as Bournville was being added to an existing pair that he'd be the submissive one, but he seems to be the most confident, followed by Fliss and then little Tim who just wants to be everybody's best friend and seems a bit bewildered at times:lol::lol:

Hilda you are now an expert bonder:D
Well done..how nice that Bournville won't be on his own and what a gorgeous trio they make:D

Aw well done!! They look fab together! I've got to bond 3 of ours into a trio soon and I've been dreading it but you've inspired me! Thay look very content together, I hope it continues x x x

Hilda, I have 4 pairs that want bonding into two fours, how are you fixed;)
:lol::lol::lol:

Awww Hilda, that is SO lovely!!! :love: :love: They look absolutely gorgeous together....I think they are going to have a 'Happily Ever After' for you!!! :D

Bits of this are a bit dark but it's worth sticking with it just for the grooming bit at the end!:D:D

When do you think I can put them into their hutch? They'll be going into Floss and B's one. Bournville's not been in it for a week and last weekend it was thoroughly cleaned and (hopefully!!) deodourised.

Fliss and Tim were looking then as if to say "bloomin eck she's got that camera at us again":roll:

they do look good together, I like the way Fliss was licking B and Tim one after the other.

Well done :thumb:

They are lovely to watch. All three were snuggled up together fast asleep this afternoon. It's been quite an eye-opener watching Fliss. I don't know whether it's the fact that the nero's base has a thick bedding of hay or not, but she seems to spend 2/3rds of the time flopping over and sleeping. She actually throws herself dow , wriggles on her back like a dog and sleeps with her belly exposed! Another thing she does is when she gets onto her back she Always licks one of her front feet and then just lies there doing a sort of happy chatter for a second or two before closing her eyes. I'd have missed all this behaviour had I not been on bonding alert!! I'll try to get a vid of it to show you all. Do you think I sound excited and happy???:lol::lol::lol: Meanwhile here's another short clip of them. Bournville was sitting like this for ages..he was actually asleep!!:roll:The last part of this clip is lovely.....:)

Last edited:
Back