• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everyone!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya all! :wave: Only joined the forum today so very new... Im Becky, 21 and absolutely adoreeee buns! I have 2 of my own, Lottie, (a dwarf lop) whos nearly 2 is a well trained house bunny and George, a himilayan, who lives outside very happily. George was a rescue rabbit, i adopted him early this year from the rspca :) Hes only a baby still really, about 9 months old.

Im a fosterer for walsall rspca and really enjoy it, its great to know your helping bunnies out though its sad when they leave, although you do know its best for them as theyve found their forever home. I currently have 2 female mini rex's, Daisy and Jasmine who are 11 months old now, absolutely gorgeous buns!! i shall get some pics posted real soon of all the buns.

Hi Becky, welcome to the forum :wave: look forward to the pictures, its a must on here :lol:

Hiya Becky! Welcome to RU :)

Great to see another bunny fosterer on here - great to have you onboard :D

welcome3.gif

If you need any help on getting pics on let me know, there is also a link on Forum Jump (bottom of page) Help using the forum :wave:

Photos of bun buns

bunbuns.jpg

Hi everyone, first pic I promised of my RSPCA rabbits. This is Jasmine and Daisy!
More pics to come soon!

Pics of my own bunnies

100_0359.jpg

This is Lottie. She is a dwarf lop bunny who is our resident house rabbit. She loves to hop around the living room and likes nothing more than to wind up our dog poppa! Evan though we have had her neuted, she still likes to make a nest every now and again behined the sofa. She just won't be told that she can't have babies! She is lovable but can also be a little minx when she wants. Lottie is such a character and we both love her to bits.

100_0349.jpg

This is George. He is a himalayan who lives outside in a 6ft hutch. He is one of the funniest rabbits we have ever had. He enjoys sitting in his hay rack and running around on the grass outside. We have recently litter tray trained him and he is fantastic at using the tray. We have him in for a love every night and he sits between us having his head and ears fussed! George loves to have a sway, especially when he is thinking! He eats like a horse and his faiv is a cabbage leaf. Hopefully George and Lottie will eventually live together. We are in the process of bonding them but is taking a while.

100_0355.jpg

Just a last pic of our dog Poppa and Lottie on the bed together this morning. Poppa loves to mother lottie and is forever giving her a wash!

Hope you like the pics, will post some more soon.

I am behind the times, you had already done an intro :lol:

That naughtly Lottie needs to learn that George is friend not foe :? little munster :lol:

:lol: I wish she would, the sooner theyre together the better... i think she secretly likes him though, when hes out on the sofa of an evening she sits on the floor looking up as if to say 'isnt he getting on the floor!' Shes such a little minx!! :)

Back