• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thought Jazz was going to..

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Attack Gizmo :( I just went to put them in for the night, its dark outside and Jazz was in the hutch and gizmo was outside, he ran to go into the hutch and jazz ran and lunged at him. They are fine now he did this last night too.. its like he thinks Gizmo is another rabbit or something but once iv shouted and he relises its Gizmo its all fine again... Eclipse was nowhere near at the time either. Is it because its dark out and he made a mistake or somehting? Im getting quite concerned now as im going away on friday and am worried Jazz will attack Gizmo :cry:

What do I do? will this continue?

Last edited:
Hiya :wave:

I reckon that Jazz probably got a little spooked as Gizmo chased her and as it was also dark he probably retaliated.

I would think if they've been fine in the past it's just a little falling out but nothing to worry about x

It was just when Gizmo went past the door to the hutch Jazz was sat there fine then just went for him. maybe I should let them stay out at night again now?

It was just when Gizmo went past the door to the hutch Jazz was sat there fine then just went for him. maybe I should let them stay out at night again now?

How long have they been bonded? It may be a falling out if they've been bonded for some time. If not for long I would keep an eye on them

Everythings fine this morning, Hes just been doing in when its getting dark, its like he thinks Gizmo is Eclipse. Scared the c**p out of me though :oops::(

Any tips? he keeps trying to mount Gizmos head. aparently they didnt do anything like this when I was away :roll: Iv blocked of the end of the run so they cant see into eclipses hutch (they can still see him in his run on the other side of the garden though and can still smell him) could this be the reason? its only just started happening and iv had eclipse since april and he has been 'done' so im not sure if he is causing the problems.

Same hutch they are bonded so I dont see why they would need seperate hutches.. theres an upstairs and downstairs though.

Obviously Eclipse is in a seperate hutch.

Back