• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba and Fifi Binkying

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I sat in the garden today with my fluffies.. Simba and Fifi were binkying all over the place and for once they continued even when i started filming them! They look so funny the way they both leap up in the air:lol::lol:

What a fab video! Loved it they all look soooo happy. Love the synchronised bunny binkying bit! Looks like is it Nala? is the calm one that keeps the other two in check! :)

Nala was 2yrs old when i got her.. she didnt know how to jump but soon learnt that. Unfortunately ive never seen her binky though.. had her 3yrs now.
Also she is always way too busy acting like a lawnmower to act silly like the other two :lol::lol::lol:

They are all gorg! Are they all lion heads?

They look like my Honey but most lion heads I see normally don't have fluffy ears there all smooth? I wonder if Honey could be a cross or if lion heads can be quite different?

That's a fantastic video! They look very happy (and extremely bouncy)

Vid is great. Ive always loved looking at pics of your buns diddeen. Reminds me of those toys I used to have as a kid. Where you would push the little figure down onto a sucker & then wait for it to spring up. Great fun :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwww Chris Simba is the happiest bunny ever!!!! I love your bunnies Nala just must have though god you two will you calm down :lol:

Your cat made an appearance too!!!! OMG hasnt he grown!!!!!!! :shock:

Great vid hun :thumb:

:lol: That was so cute!
The white one...Fifi is it? Is so cute but funny when she goes ballistic. And the two at the same time, hilarious. :lol: :love:

hehehe thanks guys.. i kept giggling watching them.. they are nuts!

LaLa.. yes they are lionheads.. although i think they are unusual ones as they are extremely fluffy! Simba has very woolly fur whereas the other two are alot finer fur.

thats adorable!
im always photographing my bunnies, and one thing that i really want to get a picture of is mercades in mid binky! all of my buns binky, but mercades' binkies are HUGE! she can litteraly binky onto the couch, and jump onto almost anything :p

ps,
kipper - Munchkin is adorable!! is that an english angora?
they bred angoras where i got my holland lops from, but the hair was too much for my mom :p lol.

ps,
kipper - Munchkin is adorable!! is that an english angora?
they bred angoras where i got my holland lops from, but the hair was too much for my mom :p lol.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Peaches Munch is a lion head but full coated like Dideens. Has to be brushed constantly though or his fur ends up everywhere. Im sure his fur is coating may a birds nest in Watford as I hang it the bushes at the bottom of my garden

Back