• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Wee!

LaLa

Alpha Buck
My bunny who has been a model bun bun since I've had her, has decided now that she wants to wee on my carpet, especially by doors and in corners. Firstly I'm not sure how to stop her? she always went in her tray before! And how can I get the smell and the stain of wee out of the carpet??? :roll:

Hiya hon :wave:

You could try a little white vinegar - they're less likely to wee there as they don't like the smell.

Has Honey been neutered? Might be time if shes over 16 weeks :)

Hiya hon :wave:

You could try a little white vinegar - they're less likely to wee there as they don't like the smell.

Has Honey been neutered? Might be time if shes over 16 weeks :)

I will try that thanks babe.

No she's not been neutered and I don't want to get her done.

She has just started in the last couple of weeks so have to see if she stops.

Hope u r well :)

Hi, noticed that u have no intention of having her neutered which is your choice but i would advise to have her neutered unless you intend to breed. They are very prone to having cancer of the cervix/womb if left uneutered and it can be about 80% of getting it in some cases according to my vet

Thanks guys for the advice about neturing, I know the facts about cervical cancer but it's not something I wish to get done unless I feel necessary.

Thanks Anna, white wine smells fab on the carpet.

Thanks guys for the advice about neturing, I know the facts about cervical cancer but it's not something I wish to get done unless I feel necessary.

Thanks Anna, white wine smells fab on the carpet.

LOL! :lol: it would be OK if you're carpets were all red :D

But don't want to get bunbun tipsy :lol:

I'd do some researching on it and get a good vet near you, it's usually £60 for a spay but it will be worth it in the long term - although it is your decision and I can understand, my fear is also losing Kiki, but I have to trust my vet x x

Take care hons x

Back