• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will she lop? Bunny piccies..

AnnaDelie

Mama Doe
Hiya :wave:

Got Kiki out today and her right ear looks to have fully lopped now :D Her other ear is nowhere near as lopped and am kinda wondering if maybe she could be half lopped?

Sorry if piccies take time to load, only just uploaded them

DSC_6202.jpg

DSC_6230.jpg

DSC_6234.jpg

Thank you all x

I think it could still lop. Honey's were a bit like when she was young. She does have one ear that I call her worry ear that comes up when something concerns her.

Kiki is gorgeous :love:

she is gorgeous! My bob's ear took AGESSS! got to the point where i wondered if one was ever going to lop but it did, i want to see more pics when it does :) lol x

Thanks gals :)

I hope she does lop, it's hard to tell although both ears "bounce" a bit when she's hopping. I still think "helicopter" ears are still cute too though

I'll get my bf to take some more pics when she does lop :love:

What a cutie! :love::love: How old is she? Alfie still has one ear up too (he's 12 wks today) - it sometimes drops when he's really chilled but as soon as he hears something it pops back up again. :lol:

Ooo - just worked it out - she was 12 weeks yesterday :D

Her left ear occasionally flops a little and she will still use both ears to listen :)

Fairytale's ears were more helicopter and I thought the second wouldn't lop but it has. Either way she will look fabulous...:love:

Shes amazing Id have her like a shot.:love: Lucky was like that when she was little (now massive) had one ear down & we kept saying to her "put your ear up Lucky" & she did. :lol: As far as Im aware her siblings are lops. Munch's ears are floppy & bounce around when he hops otherwise theyre up most of the time.

Back