• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hop aaand... FLOP!

rabbitabby

Alpha Buck
never ceases to amaze me when buns just flop out of nowhere.. polo would have to agree that the bigger they are...

-2-1.jpg

the harder they flop! :lol:

he's been quite floppy and happy lately, which i hope means he's settling in even better than before :love:

random flop pics..
IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

I haven't been on RU or any internet lately with crazy things going on, so I thought I'd post some piccies of Pol..

they are great pics! :D

Pebble did the most dramaitc flop into her litter tray today! :roll: She sort of left and twisted in mid air and landed on her side... nearly gave me a bloody heart attach! :lol:

Aaaaaaaw gorgeous:love: One of the boarders gave me a fright earlier as he just flopped over right in front of me and didn't get back up. Little monster ran off and hid in the tunnel soon as I went to pick him up:lol:

:lol: they are so in their own world when they do it, I fund it amusing everytime.. I'm still getting used to walking into the room and seeing him look as if he's stiff :shock:

I sleep in the same room as him so there will be times in the middle of the night I hear a very loud rattling (the run bars against the wall) and I drift off back to sleep thinking, "well Polo is happy!" knowing he just made a huge flop against the wall! :lol:

These were teh first few piccies I was able to get to show his spotty tummy.. its so cute :love: He's also in mid molt, you can see on his back legs/rump where he is yet to shed..

and i love your signature!
:D thanks very much! I'm never good at photography but my roommate snapped this the other day and i'd have to say its my favorite piccie ever!!

Last edited:
Back