• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Honeybunny Fosters

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Meet Noah and Dinkie :D

Noah is a 2 year old agouti German Lop - he is a friendly lad
2008_0724wedding0080.jpg

2008_0724wedding0085.jpg

Dinkie is a 2 year old black otter lionhead cross, she is a little more nervous, but this is probably due to her head-tilt, which she has had since birth...
2008_0724wedding0088.jpg

2008_0724wedding0092.jpg

Dinkie has some bite wounds on her nose from another rabbit free-ranging on the other side of her run.
Dinkie and Noah are very much in love and have been grooming and comforting each other :love:

They're adorable.

I love the name Noah - I liked that for one of our buns and Dinkie is fab. My ex boss (very slight lady chiropractor) was called the Dinky Dynamo.

More photos please!:D

Nice to see what this pair actually look like at last!:lol:
Noah is so handsome and poor Dinkie with her tilt and bite wounds..lets hope we can find them a loving home.

if only:love::love: her head tilt makes her life how hard for her tho? shes such alovley little bun..i beta lot of tlc will help her loads and her husbunhes adorbale and friendly spouses usually help the other bun or the other bun gives bad habits to its new spouse.....lets hope she gets his habits of being friendly.xx

Back