• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I a boy or girlie?What do you think?

boy or girl

• boy

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • girl

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
what do you think?
DSCN2761.jpg

DSCN2759.jpg

If a bun grows plums where do they hang?:oops::oops:Will they just be there one day???Excuse hairy fingers in pic,they are not mine:lol::lol::oops:they are hubbys :lol:

Last edited:
Ahem dont tell Stumpy you have his bits on a public forum ! :shock: :lol: Im no good at sexing but I say boy as I did in my mail to you Jackie :lol:

im guess boy :oops: is it only me who had to really look and compare stumpy as well as those on the other thread poorrrrrrrr weeeeeeee mites:? such a complextion now

Difficult to tell from the pics but I think that looks more like boy. There's a definite gap between those bits and the anus, in girls they tend to almost run straight from one to the other. If you gently press above the genitals (i.e. in those pics your hands are at the sides, instead, put one hand just above the top and gently press) you might get a clearer idea.

How old is s/he? Have a gently rummage around about where the middle joints of your fingers are in the first pic, they will be about there, and sometimes you can feel a little testicle (about the size of a broad bean) before they drop - and when they drop, they're usually pretty obvious!

Poor Stumpy:lol::lol:
He looks more like a boy to me as there seems to be quite a gap between the two "bits"
His plums will appear either side of his bits, tucked away amongst his fur - you'll know when they're there, they'll be difficult to miss!

Looks like a boy to me - it looks further up the body (if that makes sense) girls bits are closer to the anus..

boy.Certain of it.Thats coming from someone who had a mr bun who is actually a mrs!! I learnt my lesson the hard way!!!

You need to press down in a firmer way to see what 'pops' out really. A boy can look like a girl if it's not done hard enough.

Back