• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy

jack8

Mama Doe
As some of you might be aware I have been sponsoring a poor little rabbit called Teddy< I have had a email today to say he is very ill again it seems he might have E Cuniculi. Not sure what this is I just hope sue can get him well.

:cry::cry::cry:

awww bless that;s so awesome... I had no idea you could sponser bunnies!! I hope your Teddy gets better... sending vibes... sick bunnies are no fun, and very worrying... My lot are seriously trying to make me go grey today!!

He looks gorgeous:love:

awww bless that;s so awesome... I had no idea you could sponser bunnies!! I hope your Teddy gets better... sending vibes... sick bunnies are no fun, and very worrying... My lot are seriously trying to make me go grey today!!

He looks gorgeous:love:

I didn't until someone told me here, I don't have the time to look animals myself so feel this helps.

Oh no poor Teddy :( Is he on a long course of Panacur for the EC?

Really hope he picks up and gets through it :) Sending lots of vibes xx

I didn't until someone told me here, I don't have the time to look animals myself so feel this helps.

It really does! Just think if you weren't sponsoring him maybe the rescue couldn't afford his treatment!! Bless you for being so kind to a poor little bun!! :love:

Aww he is too cute for words!! and my thougths are with him... my Oscar had EC when he was a baby and he's just fine now, so i have all my fingers and toes crossed for Teddy xxx

Back