• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Freddie and Bella!

Letichia

Alpha Buck
Introducing Freddie and Bella, they are my two new rescue buns. They came to live with me last night from janice at the ARC. They have both settled in well and have had a nice run round the garden!

Thank you for all your hard work Janice, they are a lovely pair and i love them already.:love:

Heres Bella:
P1010862.jpg

And cheeky Freddie:
P1010859.jpg

P1010860.jpg

:wave: Glad to hear that they are settling in nicely. Certainly lots of grass for them to eat in your garden. Belle just loves to be out and she also loves tunnels and tubes to climb in and out of.

They are lovely pictures.

Hi Janice

Both Freddie and Bella are very settled and Bella has got used to us and now comes bounding up to us with Freddie when we go to see them!
Bella does love to run in and out of her tunnels and loves eating the grass in are garden!

Freddie is booked in at the vets tonight to have his VHD vaccination.

Thank you so much for letting us adopt Freddie and Bella they are both wonderful.

Letichia x

Back