• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny sleep pile!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Albert the Shadow, Rainbow and Drusilla, worn out after yesterday's goings-on...

Picture529.jpg

They're very happy but it's a large group and although there are a couple of pairs they're all pretty flexible about who they want to hang round with...eg Albert in pics above but a few minutes later:

Picture545-1.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
They're very happy but it's a large group and although there are a couple of pairs they're all pretty flexible about who they want to hang round with...eg Albert in pics above but a few minutes later:

Picture545-1.jpg

:lol:

How many buns do you have living together?

Hehe I don't claim to be an expert; I think I've just been lucky. It probably helped that the adults arrived more or less together and on the whole the later arrivals have been babies, which seem to be less of a threat and have been integrated quite smoothly into the main group. I bet there's someone experienced near Hampshire who could help you? It's worth doing if it's possible...

Back