• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally...Pictures of my baby Conti Giants

No i bought them from an ad i saw on Pets4homes. Im glad i did aswell their accomodation was appaling. They are so happy, they dont seem to sleep much from all the running, hopping and bouncing they do! Im in Love! :love::love::love:

they are lovely and sooo big,have you got magic scales like me??:lol::lol:What do they weigh?how old are they?I just love them :love::love::love::love:

I dont have any scales, so im not sure how much they weight. They are 11 weeks old on Sunday, and they eat for england - so they are getting bigger by the day!

They're :love: with lots more growing to do!!
My pair are around the 6.5kg-7kg range, although I haven't weighed them in 6 months.

Can I just recommend that you consider changing their dry food from the cereal to pellets like Science Selective or Allen and Paige - you may find they'll be selectively eating from the cereal mix and will gain the wrong type of weigh, particularly as you will need to feed them pellets ad-lib until they hit the 6month mark.
The main thing you need to be careful of with giants is that they don't get overweight as it isn't any good for their joints, or hearts.

Ok thanks for the advice. Ive just kept them on the same diet they were bought up on. The lady i got them from is a BRC member, so i thought she'd know. Ive been keeping an eye on their food, as i know it can happen. Everything seems to be going well so far, and vet seemed happy when they went for a check-up, thanks for the advice though, its always welcome! :D

Back