• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can rabbits eat blue berries ???

yes they can although with the usual fruit disclaimer of not too much as it is high in sugar. You might need to cut them in half to get the buns to realise that they can eat them.

It's like with all berries. Rabbits would eat them in the wild, but they're very high in sugar and can give runny poos or cause them not to eat their catoracs (Sp)
Mine eat strawberries and love them but i can only give them a limited amount :)

Ditto to that ^ ^ (Ecudc) Bobbin and Roo didn't know what to do with them till I tore them apart! :lol:

I've only ever given them one or two each at a time :)

Yup, and blueberry bushes are good for runny bellies:D So I keep some dried plants as "medisine plants" just in case:lol: (Although they're usually fine after a couple of days on a strict hay+water-diet)

Yup, and blueberry bushes are good for runny bellies:D So I keep some dried plants as "medisine plants" just in case:lol: (Although they're usually fine after a couple of days on a strict hay+water-diet)

The same with strawberries :lol:
The berries themselves give runny tummies, but leaves help!

rapsberry, blackberry and blueberries are the best anti-toxic food against cancer, among other toxicant (especially good rapsberry and blackberry) I feed my bridge bunny Goofball on 6 to 12 oz. of blackberries per day for 12 mth., after the 11th mth., all signs of bone cancer were gone. (he died of dental post-surgery complication)

And truthfully when I taste them, I can hardly tell there is any sugar or not. And even if there were, the anti-toxic effect is many times more beneficial than the sugar effect

I hate it when someone posts a question like this, cos you are like Oh ****:lol: Mine have had them - although not a lot cos A) they are very sugary & B) they stain the floor:lol:

Back