• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet stress

Marreline

Warren Scout
Hi there! Nothing anyone can do but just wanted to vent...my rabbits are going in to be neutered tomorrow and I'm worried for them! Sure they'll be OK but it's scary! They've been separated for a while now as Stew's attention was distressing poor Lady Dumpling. Hope they'll be able to bond after the ops as hate to see two lonely little bunnies living apart (hutches/runs side by side so can look and sniff but not touch...must have been torture these last two months!). Sorry to go on. Just a little scared! Thanks for listening/reading!!

I know how you are feeling I couldn't sleep the night before Honey was speyed. Hope it all goes OK. I know its hard but try not to worry I am sure they will be in safe hands.

aw, we all get like it. They really are little stress causers aren't they. Sending vibes for your gal. :)

Back