• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Strangest Thing Has Happened?!

louise1985

Young Bun
I came home today to find two little marks very high up on the wall in the hallway. They could be dirt, or possibly poo, but they are very high up, well over 6 foot high. There are also marks on the wall which look like scratches, in one area.

The only thing I can think of is that my two rabbits have someone done this, although god knows how they jumped up that high and what the hell they were doing? I know they can jump, but surely not that high and they never fight.

Does anyone have any possible ideas, or heard of rabbits doing anything like this before, I think it's really, really strange!?

6 foot is a long way for most buns :shock: have you got any piccies?

Is there anything they can hop on to to get up that high?

Sounds a bit weird to me too :?

Funnily enough I found a blob of Harvey's 'chocolate sauce' :lol: well above human head height on the pets bedroom wall today. I've found flicked poo up the wall before but this has to be a record!

My indoor bun Munchie can fire out poo while doing high binkies:shock: Quite horrible when you get hit by one.....aim...fire.....plop :lol:

So it is possible then, I can't quite believe that they could get up that high!
There is nothing for them to jump up on so they must just have much stronger legs than I ever thought!

We have seen them binky pretty high before, but only a couple of feet, nothing that compares to this! Surely they must hurt themselves coming back down again?!

Back