• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to share news of the Alvin challenge....

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
being a relatively new bunny owner compaired to the two blokes i work with who keep rabbits i challenged the one bloke today to come to my house and face the Alvin challenge.....

he was convinced that picking up my sweet innocent little angel would prove to be really easy..... my work mate lost...:lol::lol::lol:

i have been chuckling about it all afternoon, alvin fought him worse than he has ever done to me, we had grunting, kicking, rolling, running and thumping and then he refused to come back out of the little cat house he has... and from the safety of the house we also saw some more boxing and grunting

never again will even a confident bunny handler make me feel bad that i cannot control the little demon :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

my boy is a human hating fiesty monster (much like his mum) :love::love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:That gave me a right giggle.It serves the bloke right I hate people who always think they can do something better

hehe he was so shocked. i think hes only ever had snuggle buns..

he did tell me a great story about last night which made my heart melt too... even tho hes the one who has the love of rabbits, his 7 year old daughter is the owner type of situation, well last night he said she hadnt been out to feed the buns so he told her that she wasnt getting her dinner until the girls had thiers, she got cheeky so he told her that if she cheeked him more she would go to bed with no dinner and he would feed the girls... she went and fed them and then she got fed.... if only more parents loved thier pets like he loves his huh :love::love::love:

i have been invited to sample what snuggle buns are like one day at his house :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back