• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes UPDATE - Seems ok !

Steph

Warren Veteran
Im bonding mummy Jess, Baby Buzz and Daddy Woody all together tomorrow. They have been lucky enough to get a home as a family :D Can I have some peaceful bonding vibes please as I so want these to be a happy family, considering what they have all been through :D May not be online at all tomorrow :shock: :lol:

Last edited:
Oooooh Steph will be sending lots of calm energy then.

I hope all goes well. (Sure you have the magic touch).

Helen

I think we'll have to have some communal vibes Steph!! How are you going to do it? Leanne and I plan to put them together and take them for a car ride first and then if that goes smoothly(ish!!) we'll put them in the Nero cage for a day.

Oooo well everything seems promising right now :D Started at 10.30am in a small run and Woody had a huge humping fest :oops: Jess was running off with a thump and Buzz just ran !! They have shared some veggies and seem happy enough. Woody just keeps wanting a humping party still :shock: :? Keep those vibes coming please :love: Ill get some piccies shortly :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwww sending trillions of vibes to them from me and Tree (her pc is knackered :roll:) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Steph! Glad it seems to be going well for you too! We actually started the process at around the same time!! I've put loads of pics in the Rabbit Care post..I wonder if I should have put them in the photo section. Do you think one of our lovely mods could transfer/duplicate them there..or am I just being lazy!!!

Last edited:
Back