• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chilled out?

Nic Nou 26

Warren Scout
:wave:Im sure I have read this somewhere but just wanted to check......

If a bunny is laid out flat with the back legs out behind them (like a frog) does that mean they are chilled out and relaxed?

:wave:Im sure I have read this somewhere but just wanted to check......

If a bunny is laid out flat with the back legs out behind them (like a frog) does that mean they are chilled out and relaxed?

it definitely means they are chilled and content! :p

Definately, sometimes my little terrors flop out completely, it's kinda freeky looking as they look dead!

Hi Nicki!

Is it Dora and is she doing this.....

rabbits106.jpg

Cos this is her chillin!:lol:

Hope you guys are ok :wave:

Lucy x

Hi Lucy :wave:

Its more Roger that does it, Dora has been spotted from the window doing it but she moves when you go out to the run! I was hoping it was a good sign! I think Roger smoked a lot of pot in a previous life as he is so chilled he is verging on vertical ! Bless him!

I did my best rabbit impression last night and sat in the run, the pair of them especically Dora where climbing up and leaning on me. She gives Monty and Barney (our 2 dogs) kisses through the run. She is a complete sweetheart!

I'll send you some more pics very soon!

That is very cute!

And yes it definately does mean they are relaxed and comfortable. If the rabbits were not relaxed they would be sitting up to attention, able to move away from danger very quickly, the fact that they are sprawled out meaning it would take them longer to get up if they needed to means they don't sense danger and are happy and comfortable around you.

I hope that makes sense!

Alfie sprawls out like that a lot, it's so cute. :love: He even lets us go up and sit next to him - first time I tried I was sure he'd jump up and run away but he didn't even flinch.

Thats exactly it!

Just trying to upload a piccie!

Playing dead worries me a lot tho........ Please tell me you can still see them breathing etc??

Hi Lucy :wave:

Its more Roger that does it, Dora has been spotted from the window doing it but she moves when you go out to the run! I was hoping it was a good sign! I think Roger smoked a lot of pot in a previous life as he is so chilled he is verging on vertical ! Bless him!

I did my best rabbit impression last night and sat in the run, the pair of them especically Dora where climbing up and leaning on me. She gives Monty and Barney (our 2 dogs) kisses through the run. She is a complete sweetheart!

I'll send you some more pics very soon!

should call him Dillan!!!!!!! hee hee

Back