• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you love your rabbit?

I adore and love my foster bunnies, my own and everybun too :love: Why because bunnies are just awesome ickle hoppy people :love:

Yep I love buns can't explain it. They come a very close second to cats as my fav animal, never thought I'd saying that 2 years ago!! :lol:

However my buns don't love me, they just tolerate me to get what they want! :roll: :lol:

I wouldn't be without my lot - I love 'em. I love the way they all have they're individual little characters. They're sooo funny. I can sit and watch them playing and interacting for hours!

ohhhh it has got to be there porsanaltys

snowball shy but gracefull

buscit sweethart

angel can attack hard !!!!

hope nosey

disney cute

Yep, love each and every one of them.

Apart from my OH, they are the centre of my world.

Every one of them has a massively different personality. I love them all in different ways and for the silly things they do.

I don't suppose anyone can really say why they love their pets; I just have to look at mine and I get a big old smile in my heart.:D

i :love: :love: :love: Pebble!!
i wouldnt be able to live without her... she is the only bit of routine i have left in my life!! I wouldnt be 'me' without her. x

I love Arthur because we have been through so much together. Good and bad. He is a real character and has an amazing personality. He comes in from the garden, squeezes himself between the backs of our feet and the sofa and falls asleep :love:

My other half is even talking about how we can arrange it that when we get married Arthur is there too! :lol:

I absolutely love and adore my bunnies:love::love: They are most definitely considered part of the family. And knowing that I 'rescued' them and that they are now most definitely happy, hoppy bunnies makes me very, very happy. I love watching them and seeing their personalities develop over time. I'm pretty certain my two love me too:love: I always had dogs before but after my Bubs went to doggy heaven 2 years ago I would never have one now. Bunnies rule:D:D

Juliaxx

Last edited:
I love Fidget... I love Daisy, I didn't realise quite how much until I came home to find her ill and was absolutely distraught. When she died I cried for about 3 days, at work and everything :shock: and I never cry at work.

Fidget is fiesty, not affectionate at all, occasionally aggressive, pees on my bed and keeps me awake at night, but she's mine and has been with me constantly... within about 5 feet of me for the last 3 years, so I'd be gutted if I didn't have her.

i was happily writing a reply to this yesterday saying i love b cos she is sooo funny when she decided to walk across my keyboard and turn my computor off-that says it all really!:lol:

I LOVE them all loads!!!!! :love::love::love::love:
Just their little characters, their sweet, loving, funny, always make me smile. I LOVE them loadsssssss xxxx

I could sit with bunnies for hours on end and do nothing else (including go to work). :lol::lol::lol:

Bunny personalities are the best!! xx

I'm the same, I don't watch much tv nowadays! I'd much rather be with my buns - have to say I absolutely adore them all & can't imagine my life with out them. My hubby always tells me I love them more than him! I can't imagine what he means!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: I just love everything about them!!!:love::love::love:

I totally love them for their personality and their cuteness :love:

Kiki is totally unaware most times, she kinda falls over herself and ends up on her back sometimes, she gets overexcited when I come to see her :lol:

Hiro loves to get attention and will do cheeky things - he thinks he rules you though, but I prove him wrong and give him lots of affection when he's being good and loves nose rubs :love: :love:

I love Honey! :love: I talk to her like a child though!

She is sooooo good, I've never had a pet like her, she will sit on my lap for hours and lets me give her loads of kisses and cuddles. She is so clever to, I shake her food and she comes running. She picks her own treats out of the box when I offer them to her. I can't explain I think she is an Cambridge/Oxford Bunny :)

Back