• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is a good name for a rabbit?

I think i depends what it looks like. Mine is called Ben (my son named him after cartoon Ben10) and it really suits him! I equally like natural names like Daisy, Willow. :D

I think Max and Ruby are good bunny names, after the two bunnies in my little girls :love: all time favourite bunny tv show.

But there are loads of great bunny names:D

Hard one but mine through the years have been named cus they suit that particular name!

Snowy - he was a massive white with black ears and tail! (i was 5 at the time of naming)
Thames - he was one laid back dutch rabbit
Sparks - A very livewire Piggie that lived with Thames
Bobs - he had a sweet little bob tail
Kip - She is named after a green alien!!!!! suits her name tho
Leela - rabbit that kicked **** but died untimely :(
Buster - he was a big rabbit with attitude
Red - Hes red what more can i say lol :D

Last edited:
I like it when animals have really human names. Our rabbit is called Oscar and my parents have a dog called Bob. I didn't name Oscar, we were going to get one of is kittens but they died :cry: so we adopted him instead, he's a French lop and i was going to call the baby Jean Paul he he.

My b-i-l nicknamed Smudge "chewy" when he was here and I really like that - cos he look look like he's chewing all the time.

Back