• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies are scruffy little monsters!

Emm-Jane76

Mama Doe
I have settled my four buns into there new pad - a shed. I want to make it comfortable for them all and have put a dog bed in there but they keep peeing on it?! So at the moment I've taken it out but they can only get comfy on the floor (it's carpet). Not ideal!

Any ideas on what to do? Are they all just marking they're territory now they are living all together? They are scruffy little monsters! :roll:

Last edited:
Yep, they will be marking their territory.
I'd suggest putting several large litter trays around the shed. They can be cleaned daily so it wont matter if they wee on them and they will probably sleep in them too

:)

i have a dog bed in the shed for my buns - they use it as a litter tray which makes for easy cleaning of the shed. if you leave the bed in there and just clean it out each morning, the rest of the shed should stay relatively clean. x

:wave: unfortunately the more you change/ clean it the more they do it?!
i would do it once a day..they will stop doing it eventually:lol:

Back