• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I dont believe it ....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock: :shock:

went out to feed the buns and tuck them up and there was blues fur all over the garden ... not just bits but great big clumps..:shock:

obviously Hope has had a go at him but i havent a clue why :?

wonder if he had been chatting the other girlie buns up :roll:

My two have at least one spat a week, (often more) Timmy's fur normally ends up EVERYWHERE and then they will sit on opposite ends of the run, for about an hour, mainly Timmy avoiding Missy (the cheeky madam:roll:,) untill she's cooled off, and then they have a 3 hour grooming & cuddle session to make up for it all! Goodness only knows what it's all about coz Tim is a big push over, he only has eyes for one!! Poor guy!:lol:

Awww, poor Blue! Jen and Frankie had a scrap earlier and Jen lost a bit of fur... she got her own back though by picking up her jingle ball and throwing it in Frankie's face :shock: Seriously, if they were people you'd call the police :oops: :lol:

Probably looks like my garden, where I tried to bond the 4. I'd seriously considering raking it to get rid of the fur:?

Awww, poor Blue! Jen and Frankie had a scrap earlier and Jen lost a bit of fur... she got her own back though by picking up her jingle ball and throwing it in Frankie's face :shock: Seriously, if they were people you'd call the police :oops: :lol:

Sorry shouldn't laugh but :lol::lol::lol: I can actually picture her doing that , the little madam:lol::lol:

Sorry shouldn't laugh but :lol::lol::lol: I can actually picture her doing that , the little madam:lol::lol:

:lol: She is a horror sometimes :oops: Poor Frankie looked really stunned. Both of them were picking up the food bowl this morning too (a great big heavy ceramic thing!) and each trying to move it away from the other :roll: Bonkers :lol:

Back