• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny action shots! - Baby buns getting older :D

AnnaDelie

Mama Doe
Hiya :D

My two have really settled in over the past few weeks. I get them out seperately (to avoid babies :no:) and they love it! :D check out these action shots!

DSC_6056.jpg

DSC_6066.jpg

Hiro ^^

DSC_6140.jpg

DSC_6120.jpg

Kiki ^^

Also - Kiki's right ear has lopped :D waiting for the left ear now.

U/D ooo - I hate my hands :shock: bony! Sorry guys :lol:

Aw, what gorgeous buns. Thyey're obviously having a wonderful time and they look so happy :)

PS My hands are bony and veiny :cry:

They are great photo's:p:pI never seem able to get ones like that:roll:apart from once I managed to get a pic of 1 of our dogs jumping in mid air off the window sill:D Your buns luck very happy darting about:D:D

Thanks guys, they seem to be absolutely loving it :love: Hiro's still a little skittish when he sees a bird/plane, but Kiki is totally unaware most of the time :lol: :love:

Aw, what gorgeous buns. Thyey're obviously having a wonderful time and they look so happy :)

PS My hands are bony and veiny :cry:

Thank god it's not just me :lol: my hands freak me out sometimes, didn't think when I put that last pic on that my hands were so "ewww" :?

Back